- Art Original Abstract
- Atlanta Showroom Tour
- Bathroom Accessories
- Bathroom Faucets
- Bathroom Mirrors
- Bathroom Sinks
- Cobble River Stone Sinks
- Combination Sink & Faucet Sets
- Concrete Bathroom Sinks
- Glass Vessel Sinks
- Integrated Glass Sink & Countertop
- Metal Sinks
- Porcelain Sinks
- Premium Unique Glass Vessel Sinks
- Small Bathroom Sinks
- Spa Pedicure Basins
- Stone Bathroom Sinks
- Wood Bathroom Sinks
- Bathroom Vanities
- Bulk Package Discounts
- Cabinet Hardware
- Drains & Plumbing Parts
- Bathroom Sink Drain Systems
- Bottle Traps
- Commercial Non-Locking Drain - Standard Size
- Drain Cap Upgrades
- Kitchen Sink Drains & Garbage Disposals
- Replacement Parts
- Shower Fixtures
- Vessel Sink Support Rings
- Kitchen Faucets
- Kitchen Sink Accessories
- Kitchen Sinks
- Sale Clearance & Overstock
- Shelving & Storage
- Showers and Fixtures
- Stone Pedestal Vanity
- Toilet Parts & Accessories
- Wall Brackets
Join our Newsletter
Americans with Disabilities Act (A.D.A.) Compliant Bathroom Sinks and Vanities
|We care about all of our customers, and by providing ADA guideline approved bathroom sinks and vanities we can better serve all individuals regardless of disability.|
Based on ADA compliant guidelines (at bottom of page) we recommend the following as our best options:
ADA compliant sinks.
- General. Sinks required to be accessible by 4.1 shall comply with 4.24.
- Height. Sinks shall be mounted with the counter or rim no higher than 34 in (865 mm) above the finish floor.
- 4.24.3 Knee Clearance. Knee clearance that is at least 27 in (685 mm) high, 30 in (760 mm) wide, and 19 in (485 mm) deep shall be provided underneath sinks.
- EXCEPTION 1: Sinks used primarily by children ages 6 through 12 shall be permitted to have a knee clearance 24 in (610 mm) high minimum provided that the rim or counter surface is no higher than 31 in (760 mm).
- EXCEPTION 2: Sinks used primarily by children ages 5 and younger shall not be required to provide knee clearance if clear floor space for a parallel approach complying with 4.2.4 is provided
- Depth. Each sink shall be a maximum of 6-1/2 in (165 mm) deep.
- Clear Floor Space. A clear floor space at least 30 in by 48 in (760 mm by 1220 mm) complying with.
- Shall be provided in front of a sink to allow forward approach. The clear floor space shall be on an accessible route and shall extend a maximum of 19 in (485 mm) underneath the sink (see Fig. 32).
- Exposed Pipes and Surfaces. Hot water and drain pipes exposed under sinks shall be insulated or otherwise configured so as to protect against contact. There shall be no sharp or abrasive surfaces under sinks.
- Faucets shall comply with 4.27.4. Lever-operated, push-type, touch-type, or electronically controlled mechanisms are acceptable designs